I have had this domain name for years – paulboakye.net. But I’ve been drowning in a sea of spam email messages of late. Endless offers of hot Russian girls and cheap Viagra tablets made sifting through email messages a tiresome and potentially dangerous pursuit. The phishers and spammers had got hold of my email address, and they were using it mercilessly. A friend suggested I try G Suite.
Why G Suite?
- Gives you a professional custom email (email@example.com)
- Provides you with the best spam protection in the world via Gmail
- Allows you to access over 30 GB of storage in the cloud
- Helps you to work faster from anywhere and from any device
- Offers you many other benefits that are perfect for freelancers, the self-employed, and corporate users
I decided to try G Suite free for 14-days. Best decision I’ve made all year. I’m really amazed when I needed it the most, it’s there to make my life easier. No more spam emails. G Suite is a superb set of intelligent Google apps including Gmail, Docs, Drive and Calendar to connect the people you work with no matter where they may be in the world.
Plus the technical support team at G Suite are second to none. They called me all the way from America 3 or 4 times until we had solved a problem I was having where my web hosting company didn’t have a clue. I’m really pleased! No longer afraid to open emails because phishing spam is a thing of the past.